Thermal Overload Relay LR2-D33
- High breaking capacity
- Stable and reliable quality
- Competitive price
This series of thermal relay can be used in the circuit of 50Hz or 60Hz,rated insulation voltage 660V,rated current 0.1-96A for protecting the phase break when the electric motor is overload. The relay has different mechanism and temperature compensation & can be plugged in LC1-D series AC contactor.It is the most advanced thermal relay in the nineties in the world.
A.Fundamental parameter of the main circuit
- Rated insulation voltage 660V.
- Rated working current 25,36,93A separately.
- The regulator seal of rated setting current and setting.
- Current of the thermal component(see list 1)
- There is one pair of NO/ and N/C contact with electric insulation.
- Rated insulation voltage 500V.
- Rated frequency 50-60Hz.
- Use group, rated working voltage ,appoint thermal current and rated current.
Motion Characteristic: Three-phase Balance Motion Time