63A 24 Way Split Load Kit Box Ip65 Electrical Distribution Panel Board
- 800 x 600 x 200 mm
- Protection Level
- 1 x63 A TP MCCB Main Switch- MHM1-125-1 X 63A TP MCCB Main Switch
- Space for 30% additional breakers
- Insulated copper bus bar 150 A. Neutral and earth Bars
- Short Circuit Capacity 20 KA at0.1 S
Complete in fully assembled enclosure/ box:
- Size: 800 X 600'x 200 mm
- Frame Sheet steel 1.5 mm
- Doors Sheet steel 2 mm
- Mounting plate Sheet steel galvanised 2 mm
- Frame Rounded profile
- Doors Hinges on left
- Reinforced frame,
- Rear panel removable
- 4 point locking system.
- Surface powder-coated RAL 7035
- Degree of protection: IP. 65
- EnClosure with pre-fitted door with one way lock in accordance with
- IP65, reinforced profiles (insideand front door reinforcement),
- removable roof, cable entry plates with rear panel and mountingplate,
- earthing bolts, keys
Ambient conditions and notices :
- Ambient conditions: upper limit is +40°C, and lower limit -5°C,allowed temperature in storing and transporting is -30°C.
- The height above sea level should notexceed 1000m.
- Relative humidity should be less than 90%under the temperature+25°C.
- The distribution panel board shall be located in places awayfrom fires, explosion, chemical corrosion and severe vibration.
- Rollover, bottom-up and severe vibration are prohibited.
- Away from rain to prevent distribution panel box to get damp.
- Do not dissemble the components or accessories unnecessarily.
- Temporary electrical devices are not allowed to connect with distribution panel boards.
- To change the capacity of electrical devices unnecessarily is prohibited, and the changing capacity must be consistent with the switches inside distribution panel boards.
- Regular cleaning and maintaining the distribution panel boards.
- The MCCs which have been put into use should be regularly patrolled and inspected
To ensure normal operation of components, such as switches, circuit breakers, etc , the normal life span of equipment and to eliminate hidden trouble, all devices should be switched off after distribution panel boards have been running for one circle(half a year to one year in general).